Exterminate forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Edge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Polizi
Tony hawk's apprentice
Polizi

On the Edge Empty
PostSubject: On the Edge   On the Edge EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:54 am

Dear fellow exterminaters,

As most of you should see exterminate is on the edge of dieing. We want to hold on but we cant.

So I ask you all if you don't want to see your pride and effort gone to waste on this magnificent clan to help out with the following things:

Activity
Recruit ( you may not even play stick arena anymore but get on and get recruiting, we need members)
Stay loyal

The last one is key. Stay loyal to the clan. Your loyalty makes ever difference to the clan. All of you have had a good impact to the clan and lets not let it end here.

Lets keep on exterminating.

Your faithful founder,

H1
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtmclan.com
Koolkid
FORUM MASTER
Koolkid

On the Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Edge   On the Edge EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Well, I'll try to come on during my lunch period an try to post or come on the chat in the library
Back to top Go down
https://exterminateclan.forumotion.com
ColdKilla123
coooolkilla

On the Edge Empty
PostSubject: -_____- That **** welshy -_____-   On the Edge EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:56 pm

Hahahahahahahaha H1 i love the clan as much as you do but you need to get rid of that dick head welshy he's making me real pissed and i think is messing up the clan. So yeah you may not see it, but i do. Crying or Very sad i dont wanna quit the clan but he's making me. Not anyone else. So yeah, just a ''FWI''. Well thats all. Razz. Oh and if you dont believe me then you can ask Willi cause he was there, ask him what happend and he will tell you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Edge   On the Edge Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Edge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exterminate forums :: Main :: General-
Jump to: