Exterminate forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FIRST :D u u guys gonna love this post

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonny.B
tumble weed
Jonny.B

FIRST :D u u guys gonna love this post Empty
PostSubject: FIRST :D u u guys gonna love this post   FIRST :D u u guys gonna love this post EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:42 pm

Well i noticed theres no stories an such. So imma tell the story of "One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish" - by sum1- ; one fish two fish red fish blue fish. Black fish blue fish old fish new fish. This one has a star this on has a little car! What a lot of fish there are. Yes. Some are red. And some are blue. Some are old. And some are new. Some are sad. And some are glad. And some are very, very bad (:< . Why are they sad and glad and bad? I do not know. Go ask your dad. Some are thin. And some are fat. The fat one has a yellow hat. From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere. Here are some who like to run. They run for fun in the hot hot sun. Oh me oh my! What a lot of funny things go by. Some have two feet and some have four. Some have six feet and some have more. Where do they come from? I can't say. But i bet they have come a long long way. We see them come. We see them go. And some are slow. Some are high (like me atm Wink) and some are low. Not one of them ix like another. Dont ask us why. Go ask your mother. Say!look at his fingers! 1 2 3... How many fingers do i see? 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10. He has eleven! This is something new. I wish i had 11 too! Bump bump bump! Did you ever ride a wump? He have a wump with just one hump. But we know a man called mr. Gump. Mr. Gump has a seven hump wump. So... If you like to go bump bump! Just jump on thr hump of the wump of gump. Who am i? My name is ned? I do not like my lil bed. This no good this is not right my feet stick out of bed all night. And when i pull them in, oh, dear! My head sticks out of bed up here! We like our bike. It is made for three. Our mike sits up in back you see. We like our mike and this is why: mike does all the work when the hill get high. Hello there ne....... **** THIS IT TAKE TO LONG U WANT THE REST YOU CAN SUCK MY SHLONG ;P or u can serch it up watever's easier for u foolish fuckin bastards. Btw i smoked like a gram a weed before i did this so i hope u apreciate how diffucult this was espically since iw us usin my phone xD buh bye Very Happy ne has a yellow hat. From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere. Here are some who like to run. They run for fun in the hot hot sun. Oh me oh my! What a lot of funny things go by. Some have two feet and some have four. Some have six feet and some have more. Where do they come from? I can't say. But i bet they have come a long long way. We see them come. We see them go. And some are slow. Some are high (like me atm Wink) and some are low. Not one of them ix like another. Dont ask us why. Go ask your mother. Say!look at his fingers! 1 2 3... How many fingers do i see? 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10. He has eleven! This is something new. I wish i had 11 too! Bump bump bump! Did you ever ride a wump? He have a wump with just one hump. But we know a man called mr. Gump. Mr. Gump has a seven hump wump. So... If you like to go bump bump! Just jump on thr hump of the wump of gump. Who am i? My name is ned? I do not like my lil bed. This no good this is not right my feet stick out of bed all night. And when i pull them in, oh, dear! My head sticks out of bed up here! We like our bike. It is made for three. Our mike sits up in back you see. We like our mike and this is why: mike does all the work when the hill get high. Hello there ne....... **** THIS IT TAKE TO LONG U WANT THE REST YOU CAN SUCK MY SHLONG ;P or u can serch it up watever's easier for u foolish fuckin bastards. Btw i smoked like a gram a weed before i did this so i hope u apreciate how diffucult this was espically since iw us usin my phone xD buh bye Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Polizi
Tony hawk's apprentice
Polizi

PostSubject: Re: FIRST :D u u guys gonna love this post   FIRST :D u u guys gonna love this post EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:46 am

Cool story bro

Back to top Go down
http://www.xtmclan.com
retry
Xtm accountant
retry

PostSubject: Re: FIRST :D u u guys gonna love this post   FIRST :D u u guys gonna love this post EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:51 am

lol i didnt really get it :I
Back to top Go down
JalaJala
clan recruit
JalaJala

PostSubject: Re: FIRST :D u u guys gonna love this post   FIRST :D u u guys gonna love this post EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:50 pm

I read all of it 15 minutes to read it D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIRST :D u u guys gonna love this post   FIRST :D u u guys gonna love this post Empty

Back to top Go down

FIRST :D u u guys gonna love this post
Page 1 of 1