Exterminate forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So, i have a question for some of you.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Koolkid
FORUM MASTER
Koolkid

So, i have a question for some of you. Empty
PostSubject: So, i have a question for some of you.   So, i have a question for some of you. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:58 am

For the people that knew old sa, tell me the differences, not including the new spinners and new maps. Tell me differences of the maps that were both in old sa and sab.
Back to top Go down
https://exterminateclan.forumotion.com
Polizi
Tony hawk's apprentice
Polizi

PostSubject: Re: So, i have a question for some of you.   So, i have a question for some of you. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:35 am

Koolkid wrote:
For the people that knew old sa, tell me the differences, not including the new spinners and new maps. Tell me differences of the maps that were both in old sa and sab.

Generally everyone in old sa wasnt cocky and actually played the game instead of worrying about other shit. The maps of old sa can be views on the accounts - classicmaps1 classicmaps2 classicmaps3 classicmaps4 classicmaps5.

The crosshair used to be the second one(red one) in old sa. Clans were more fun in those days and more competition in wars going up to 100 screen wars. But in old sa there was a hacker i would say every 1 in 2 public games you entered. I remember actually getting bored of seeing 99 kills and -9 deaths I didnt play sa for a month.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtmclan.com
MokerOwnsBad

PostSubject: Re: So, i have a question for some of you.   So, i have a question for some of you. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:15 pm

lol nub xtm BAHAHAH AXD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, i have a question for some of you.   So, i have a question for some of you. Empty

Back to top Go down

So, i have a question for some of you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exterminate forums :: Gaming :: Stick Arena Ballistick-
Jump to: